Nembutal Sodium Solution
€507.00 – €1,395.00
Nembutal Sodium Solution for sale (pentobarbital sodium injection), in liquid form it’s generically known as Nembutal Sodium Injection is a sterile solution and short-term barbiturate for Intravenous or Intramuscular Use. Barbiturates are substituted pyrimidine derivatives in which the basic structure common to these drugs is barbituric acid, a substance which has no central nervous system (CNS) activity. CNS activity is obtained by substituting alkyl, alkenyl, or aryl groups on the pyrimidine ring. Most barbiturates are nonselective CNS depressants and used as a sedative and anesthetic or hypnotic in hospitals. The sodium salt occurs as a white, slightly bitter powder which is freely soluble in water and alcohol but practically insoluble in benzene and ether. Each ml contains 50mg/ml, 100mg/ml and 250mg/ml of Nembutal pentobarbital sodium.
Nembutal Sodium Solution
Nembutal injectable solution is habit-forming. Just like most barbiturates, this drug is habit-forming. Continued use causes psychological, tolerance and physical dependence. Those with a mental dependence on the drug can reduce and increase their dosage interval without consulting a doctor and may soon develop a physical dependence on Nembutal.
- To reduce the chance of addiction, patients should always ensure they are taking the amount prescribed by their doctor. Quitting the drug abruptly after taking it for a long time can cause withdrawal symptoms such as convulsions, delirium, and possibly death. Always ensure withdrawal is gradual if you are used to taking large amounts over an extended period.
- Do not use NEMBUTAL INJECTABLE SOLUTION if you are allergic to Nembutal and related substances, pregnant, have a history of drug abuse or if you do not have a doctor’s prescription. Nembutal Sodium Solution
Indications and Administration
Dosages of barbiturates must be individualised with full knowledge of their particular characteristics and recommended rate of administration. Factors of consideration are the patient’s age, weight, and health condition. Parenteral routes should be used only when oral administration is impossible or impractical. Nembutal Sodium Solution
Intramuscular Administration: intramuscular injection of the Nembutal should be made deeply into a large muscle.
Intravenous Administration: Nembutal injectable solution should not be admixed with any other medication or solution. intravenous injection is restricted to conditions in which other routes are not feasible, either because the patient is unconscious (as in cerebral hemorrhage, eclampsia, or status epilepticus), or because the patient resists (as in delirium), or because prompt action is imperative. Slow intravenous injection is essential, and patients should be carefully observed during administration. This requires that blood pressure, respiration, and cardiac function be maintained, vital signs be recorded, and equipment for resuscitation and artificial ventilation be available. Nembutal Sodium Solution
Nembutal injection must be made slowly with due regard to the time required for the drug to penetrate the blood-brain barrier.
The Nembutal injectable solution lethal dose is 250mg/ml (20ml) is enough to kill a human depending of his age, weight and health. NEMBUTAL Sodium Solution (pentobarbital sodium injection, USP) is available in the following sizes:
- 20-mL multiple-dose vial, 1 g per vial (NDC 67386-501-52);
- 50-mL multiple-dose vial, 2.5 g per vial (NDC 67386-501-55).
Each mL contains:
Pentobarbital Sodium, derivative of barbituric acid……………….50 mg
Propylene glycol………………………………………………………………40% v/v
Water for Injection…………………..qs (pH adjusted to approximately 9.5 with hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide.)
Uses of Nembutal Sodium Solution
- Hypnotics, for the short-term treatment of insomnia, since they appear to lose their effectiveness for sleep induction and sleep maintenance after 2 weeks.
- Anticonvulsant, in anesthetic doses, in the emergency control of certain acute convulsive episodes, e.g., those associated with status epilepticus, cholera, eclampsia, meningitis, tetanus, and toxic reactions to strychnine or local anesthetics.
NEMBUTAL INJECTABLE SOLUTION is contraindicated to any person who is sensitive or allergic to barbiturates. It might also be unsafe for people with drug abuse history.
Overdosing on any barbiturate can have severe effects on your body. One of the most common is death. Many individuals have overdosed intentionally to achieve a peaceful death with Nembutal injectable solution. Nembutal Sodium Solution
A Nembutal overdose varies from one person to another. Some will have severe allergic reactions more than others will. Generally, even small amounts of the solution can produce severe poisoning in an adult especially the senior adults. Nembutal intoxication can often be confused with alcoholism and various neurological conditions. Acute overdose with Nembutal manifests itself in respiratory depression. All the electrical activities in your brain might stop which is hard to reverse. Nembutal Sodium Solution
It is wise for you to take the right amount prescribed by your doctor to avoid overdosing on Nembutal. The effects of overdosing are fatal, and you do not want to experience them. Some of the most common symptoms of overdosing in Nembutal are swelling of throat, lips, face, tongue, and trouble breathing. If you start experiencing such symptoms or any abnormal reactions, contact a medical practitioner immediately. Other effects of overdosing are
- Confusion and hallucinations
- A feeling of passing out
- Concentration or memory loss
Nembutal reacts differently to every person. The side effects listed here are the most common ones. Some can be milder in some patients compared to other. Below are the side effects:
- Somnolence – it affects one in three patients
- The less common are confusion, agitation, ataxia, nightmares, Hyperkinesia, CNS depression, nervousness, hallucinations, anxiety, psychiatric disturbance, insomnia, dizziness, and thinking abnormally.
- Effects on the respiratory system are apnea and hypoventilation
- Effects on the cardiovascular system are hypotension, bradycardia, and syncope, among others
- overdose affect the digestive system might be vomiting, nausea, and constipation
- Other reported side effects include injection area reactions, headaches, liver damage, fever, and different hypersensitive responses such as skin rashes angioedema and dermatitis
3 Vials ( 3 Grams ), 4 Vials ( 4 Grams ), 5 Vials ( 5 Grams )
There are no reviews yet.